Monday 13 August 2012

The Measham Car Boot Sale

Salut!


            So, my parents have been going to this same car boot sale nearly every Sunday for ages now, and I was finally able to make it this week... Oh my. I didn't expect to find much, but now I understand how my mum always comes home with her arms full. This is what I got (don't laugh, I know some of it is random and ridiculous) 

This copy of Shakespeare's Tragedies - 20 pence. 


These adorable antique spoons and fork,  50 pence each.


I thought it was kind of funny how this worked out...


This duck... 25 pence.


Three pieces of dollhouse furniture - I just couldn't help myself! I nearly bought the dollhouse too!
50 pence each.

This lovely copy of The Swiss Family Robinson, from the version of the classics I am collecting, 1pound.

This dress! I am in love with it. It looks much better in person. 1pound.

This ring. 1pound


These adorable shoes, which are exactly what I've been looking for and were only 50pence!!



This adorable vintage Brownie's mug! I am so in love. Only 50 pence :-)


So now I don't know how I am going to stay away from the boot sale... although really, I only spent 7 pounds 45, even though I felt like I was spending thousands. Yay! 

2 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

OooooooHHHhhhhhhhhh, such fun finds! Let's go next weekend! Pray for sunshine!

Unknown said...

Oh maaaan- that stuff is sawweeeet!